Saturday, February 25, 2012

guilty confession and a welcome back

Wow. wow.
I haven't been updated this blog since like forever. I didn't even peek at it, because it caused me to feel guilty. Well, I actually wanted to come up with some excuses of my whyabouts (is that even a word?) for not posting here since the very early 2011. But then I decided to come clear. The only reason why I haven't been posting anything here is because I am such a lazy and unstable blogger. Ugh, shame's on me, I know. I was honestly about to give up on this blog and just deleted it right away. But, that was before I went to a #PopWriting Workshop with Alanda Kariza and (should be also with) Sitta Karina . But the latter was ill at the D-day so unfortunately she couldn't deliver the topic. The workshop was about writing fiction and writing non-fiction stuffs in....blog form. Geez, I felt a bit kind of embarrassment crawling up myself throughout the session. Why? Because the truth is, I even almost forgot that I run a blog so I simply never thought a single thought about how my blog looked like or if people loved it or if it was useful. So there I was, going home from the workshop with a little commitment in my heart to start blogging again. Actually, I am always the type of person that has too much to talk about. I have a kind of creepy hunger in sharing with people about what I do, what I like, what I believe in. So maybe blogging is the only thing that can quench that thirst. Hmm, then I guess you should be welcoming me back!

P.S.: I am thinking about serious make over for my blog.

me and Kak Alanda after the workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

come talk to me.