Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I ♥ Owl City

Here are 7 reasons to love Owl City:

(Why 7? cause 7 is my favorite number and Owl City consists of 7 letter indeed)

1. Electo-pop is an awesome thing. This genre is quirky but entertaining in the same time. Same case with Owl City song, you could soon find that music played by synthesizer is just simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

2. The titles of their songs are cute, like Technicolor Phase, Strawberry Avalanche, and Dental Care.

3. Their lyrics are supreme catchy. Don’t you think so? The lyrics are edgy yet meaningful at the same time. Well if you still hesitate on that, go open your search engine and search their lyrics.

4. Owl is cute, isn’t it?

5. They are different, and that’s why I find that Owl City is interesting.

6. Some of the crew tweeted something sweet about Indonesia (where I’m from).

7. Last but not least, I found that Adam Young is handsome, isn’t he?






xoxo,
adeleline


2 comments:

come talk to me.