Thursday, December 31, 2009

some secret

hey.
i am now in the middle of holidays,
but well, i don't know what to do.
first secret, i always want to play hide n seek but my house isn't a very good place for the game.
another secret, i always want a twin.
nice thing to have a company all the time.
the last secret,
sometimes i get afraid to look the mirror,
i'm simply afraid i won't see my reflection there, but somebody's else.
bottom line,
i found a nice quote and i want to share it with you guys,

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

xoxo,
adeline

4 comments:

  1. great :D (Y)
    siapa yg ftoin lin?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bule.
    gw foto sendiri pake tripod :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really looks like you have a twin in the pictures.

    I would really appreciate if you visit my site http://flashingfashionx.blogspot.com/ and consider becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, I'll see your blog for sure

    ReplyDelete

come talk to me.