Monday, December 21, 2009

viaje de volta tempo em macao

hey.
so many moments that i missed from telling it to you all.
one of them is my trip last november.
it was a small trip to Hongkong, Macau, and Singapore.
i'm sorry that i just post it now, it's kinda late i know.
but well, in this post i'll tell my day at macau.
so sad that i just spent a little time at this city.
what fascinated me was not its title as the Asia's Vegas,
but more to the beautiful heritage of the old city.
Macao architecture, culture, and people are a lot influenced by the Portuguese
since Macao was it's colonial territory.
i visited the old city are, like Senado Square and the famous St. Paul's ruins.
though i was breezing (the temperature was 12 degree celcius),
but somehow i found my self lost in time at Macao.

xoxo
adeline








No comments:

Post a Comment

come talk to me.