Monday, December 21, 2009

walking in early winter Hongkong

hey.
still about my last trip, now i'm telling you about hongkong.
i spent most of my days in trip here.
it was the first time for me to went to hongkong,
so i was totally impressed by it's fast beat.
hongkong is somehow so vivid.
and i think i went there just in the right time.
hongkong was in its early winter,
the average temperature was 13-14 degree celcius.
people were walking in their overcoats, boots, shawls, making this city more lively and urban.
in hongkong i travel a lot using MTR (the subway train),
and i could travel alone using this trains, because it was pretty easy.
my favorite part of hongkong trip was the night when i climbed up to The Peak using tram.
The Peak was a place up in the hill, where you can see the whole hongkong island and kowloon.
i really enjoyed seeing the lamp down in the city but the cold breeze kept slaping my face.
another best part of The Peak was the Madame Tussaud wax gallery.
felt like you were going to a ball with all the celebrities there.
i took a lot of photos with them and thinking who could get hoaxed with those photo.
haha.

xoxo,
adeline

3 comments:

come talk to me.