Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Adam (The Levine One)

Today is 18th of March 2012 and Adam Noah Levine just turned 33. I don't know if you notice, but I had a previous blog post with the almost same title. Happy Birthday Adam. But that went to Adam Randall Young of Owl City. These Adams are my favourite musicians in the whole world and funny how they share a same given name though apart from the namesake, they're completely distinct.

And if you notice, I also made an artwork for the previous birthday of Adam Young. Some people may consider this as an imbecile and exaggerated act of an insecure teenager. Made her favourite band front man a birthday card, drew a sketch, took picture, displayed it as her blackberry mesengger, spamming the birthday man with mentions on twitter. But for me, it is part of my gratitude. As in Adam Levine's case, I spend at least 15 minutes a day listening to his songs, and in some special occasions, it could expand to an hour or even two. His voice and the lyrics he sings has helped me to get through a lot of things. Accompanying me during boring flight hours, sleepy morning drives to school, sleepless insomniac nights. His who-can-deny good looks on my cell's wallpaper can really cheer me up on down moments. His funny personality on The Voice can makes me stupidly smile in front of my laptop. I love the way he writes his song lyrics, the way his voice sounds like no other's. I love his dimples and his boyish-half smile.

Alright, now I sound like a complete shallow girl. But what I am going to imply is that I feel like I know him in person though he surely doesn't know I exist. And I don't think it's exaggerated to simply wish someone who has meant a lot for us a birthday wish. Besides, it can trigger my lazy mind to work on creative side a bit.

So....happy 33rd birthday Mr. Adam Noah Levine! The world (well, at least mine) would definitely be plainer without you in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

come talk to me.